Sunday, September 26, 2010

Yorkshire Pudding

yeah… so i've been workign 8 hour shifts 4 dyas in a row… got pretty tired today from waking up so early. Especially when i clean all the dishes and have nothing better to do with my time then look like slacker. BUT COMMON i mean i think the salads i make there are the best. and i love the people i work with, and especially since they let me try everything.. hahhaha YUMMMY THINGS! mmmmm i can't wait till the next time i work.. this week though i'm gonna get a lot of English done. I'm thinking of going early to Rock salt to have some eggs and toast and work on some English! :) might be nice to sit and relax for a bit. Anyways i hope ya'll doing great-

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moved out!

I'm so calm with this "big move" it scares me.  It'll all sink in eventually…