Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Roll your head daydream believer…
All i want to do is dance. I've come to this point where music shrills my spine and makes me move in ways i never knew possible. I go into another world. Music is my high. I just don't know ow to explain the way the song moves me literally. It's an outer body experience i cannot control… makes me love the world a little more each time my foot lifts. I know how to love again.. :)
I moved out!
I'm so calm with this "big move" it scares me. It'll all sink in eventually…
-
When i talk with someone about dreams and idea's i want to accomplish, they are excited and opinionated on the subject. But when i come ...
-
I'm so calm with this "big move" it scares me. It'll all sink in eventually…
No comments:
Post a Comment