Saturday, January 30, 2010

Missing the future already...

I am going to miss the outdoor shower the most out of the necessities here. But of course i'm going to miss my mom more than anything.
I am going to miss the people, and all their wisdom, and the safe feeling you have. I am going to miss not having to lock your doors to the house nor the car. I am going to miss the attitude of the people in the grocery store. I am going to miss walking through town and seeing the same people. I am going to miss, missing everyone in Edmonton. I am going to miss the smell of cedar when you walk up to the front door. i am going to miss flying down the driveway on my bike. I am going to miss the dogs that have come in to my life. Second to my mom i am going to miss Bob. I love you Bob. I am going to miss the quiet and the trees. The ocean and the birds. The walks to the laundry room. The constant rain that doesn't smell like fuel. I am going to miss the warmth especially. I am going to miss my hair. I am going to miss the teachers i have met, and the people. I am going to miss a lot. But according to my future, This is a change for the better :) So i know it will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moved out!

I'm so calm with this "big move" it scares me.  It'll all sink in eventually…