Friday, January 29, 2010

FRITZY LOVE

This is my second time going to the local theater, "The Fritz"
It's named after a cat that once lived. The theater makes oraganic popcorn with real butter--which i never understood… why make non-real butter?
Anyways, I LOVE IT i can watch a movie with out getting bored, nor neck sore. basically good karma there. And the popcorn is to die for!

I'm said to be going on a quest that is good for me next week. a good adventure, and it's a change for the better. What is good about leaving Salt Spring Island, and moving back to a cold winterous EDMONTON? i hope it's new people, new inspiration, new outlook on life. NEW ADVENTURE! BUT I CAN WAIT TILL THEN for now i must pack, and complete. then leave with the in souls of my shoes underneath me. I'm going to miss you mom, but i guess i'll see you in about 4 or 5 months, right?

FUCK YOU BELL! I EWILL GLADLY THROW MY CELLPHONE AND MY DEACTIVATION FORMS I N Y O U F A C E! Hello Koodo :)

I have found that there is no good in anger, only bad.

Oh and i forgot to mention the movies i've seen and the ones i want to see in near future…
I saw Sherlock Holmes, which was fantastic. I did n ot get bored. i finally found a movie that was fast paced, and that didn't keep me waiting till the next seen with all the dramatic mumbo jumbo. But that's just cause i'm an Aries.
I also saw, tonight, Young Victoria. Which was a love story at that. Very emotional movie, which it brings much sadness, happiness, and love in to your life. Altough i did not get much history in to the accomplishments. But yet the struggles. Very thoughtful movie. Thank you to the makers, i'm glad i saw it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I moved out!

I'm so calm with this "big move" it scares me.  It'll all sink in eventually…