Friday, June 4, 2010

Plausible

You know the honest opinion of what I think of you? I think you are mean yet nice. Hard to be, but for someone who knows what it means to be nice and be so mean it takes guts. You know i gradually started to not understand you, so for that i say i'm faking. I fake my conversations with you. HECK! i fake alllllll my fucking conversations with all you people because I DON'T LIKE YOUR STANDARDS. that may be really mean but i don't want to waste my life listening to shit i could care less about, and acting so unusually to respond that it makes me sick.

Can I just confess for one second the fucking pain I have been going through the past month? No I can't because every fucking little thing that you never thought could collide DID. I'm ill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moved out!

I'm so calm with this "big move" it scares me.  It'll all sink in eventually…