Monday, February 1, 2010

How 'bout when the sky goes blue?

My choices were living in paradise, but have no social life.
Or have a social life and live in a SESS POOL!
WHAT DO I DO WORLD!? WHAT DO I DO IN THIS SITUATION!
BUT! THEN AGAIN! i will not be here forever! I am free after grade 12. at least i have motivation to finish EARRRRRRRLY!
Can't wait till spring break/ summer/ AFTER GRADE 12! god!
I am so lost. SO very lost. I am LOSTTTTTT IN THIS WORLD AND I FEEL LIKE THE ONLY PLACE TO GO IS 'DEATH' HONESTLY! I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE! there is too much hate in this world! just too much.
At least Salt Spring didn't hate a soul!
HELP ME! WHOEVER IS THERE TO GUIDE ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moved out!

I'm so calm with this "big move" it scares me.  It'll all sink in eventually…