Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Lately…

So I started my job up again, (the job i had about a year ago, before all my trips got derailed). i tell everyone at work that my trip got canceled and instead did some soul searching and now i know what i want, and i'm going after it. they're happy for me, but secretly i feel their doubts. It doesn't matter, that's one of the things i learn't over the year; do things for you. not in a selfish way of course, but for me, i'm always looking to others for their opinions and judgments, so i've been using my own judgmnets and opinions and i'm going far!
I've been looking up plane tickets to New Zealand, because i plan on going in October, and returning in March.



to be continued…

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moved out!

I'm so calm with this "big move" it scares me.  It'll all sink in eventually…