Sunday, December 26, 2010

Sometimes, somedays…

I wonder how much i'm capable of.I wonder how many more things i can excel at. Sometimes at work, when i'm doin' somethin' new and "improved" i'm always thinking about what the hell i'm gonna be learnin' in a couple years. Basically, if i'm capable of accomplishing everything i do now, with dignity and strength, than i can move on to bigger and better things in the future. I can do anything. Anything. Anything at all.

So Australia. Australia. Australia. Australia. When i earn enough dough, i will visit Edmonton for a couple weeks. Fuck around with people a little more down there. Then try and get a ride back out here, to Vancouver. And say good bye to Canada. Sounds like a solid plan. Goodnight everyone… 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moved out!

I'm so calm with this "big move" it scares me.  It'll all sink in eventually…