Tuesday, August 3, 2010

daikon noodles in miso

AHHHGGG FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKF CUFLHADGHHHHFUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOU FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK THAT FUCKKKKKKKKKKK YOUUUUU FUCKKKKKK THAT!!!!! I UHHHHGGGGGG HATE YOU FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCK!
AHHH fUCKING SHIT THIs is REALLLY HAPPENING! i'm offically insane.

"Why do Birds Suddenly Appear…"

I'm probably gonna kill myself sometime. one of these lonesome days i will have the courage. one
"So Many Roads to Choose…"

I really need my life to work out well for the next couple weeks, i'm forgetting who i am. Based on memories, i feel i don't recognize that person. i am in complete depression. I have been ever since that one math class. Worse day of my life. My brain felt as if it was ready to be knifed. holyyy jeesusss help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moved out!

I'm so calm with this "big move" it scares me.  It'll all sink in eventually…