Thursday, March 18, 2010

How can life be full of soo many possibilities, and i can't find one.

So, I recently looked up "how to get motivated" means you ARE in a pretty big slum, when you rather go home watch your fav. show and eat chocolate easter eggs. I am getting weird bumps on my ears, and i think they're pimples, but i have never had more than one at a time… hmm..
SOOOO living on my own basically. I don't think i could of done it without my sister. But i have been through the biggest emotional ups and downs this year. GREAT START HEY!? i mean beginning January, i was set on coming home, even before i started going to that new school on the island. I just felt like i wasn't pressured to make a big appearance. and that is what gets in the way of me achieving greatness, Is always having an out door to my fears.
For instance, my first day working at Booster Juice was yesterday… NEW and i'm so scared. but the fact that i can just quit if i want, kills me. I DON'T WANT THAT OUT DOOR! atleast not right now. Because i need to be forced to go one direction I NEED to be pushed, and right now i'm all alone in my aspirations and dreams, and struggles, and neww JOBBSSS. So i'm forceing myself, right now!
And you know, if i was that bad, my boss is goin gto let me out of my misery, so it's alright! right…?

The two girls i worked with yesterday, are so differnt to what i'm used to. I am so used to the firends i have, i forgot how to make friends. HOW SAD IS THAT. i forgot how to flirt, i forgot how to say hello. I FORGOT about first impresions. I FORGOT ABOUT ALL THAT STUPID SOCIAL SHIT. because i stoppped caring. and i think that, that might not be good for me in the long run. I mean i think the thought i was normal and boring. but i was concentrating JEESUS!

--but yes, i am going to my mom's for Spring Break, and Olivia is joining me. I'm really happy that she is to be honest. i feel unstable alone. is that odd. FEAR is what it is.
Going to do something productive now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moved out!

I'm so calm with this "big move" it scares me.  It'll all sink in eventually…